Publicity is a key component to the success of your event or program
Effective promotion leads to:
- Higher rates of audience attendance
- Greater visibility for your program, organization, and MHC and its mission within the community
- Increased interest in your event or program’s message
- Opportunities to partner with other organizations
- Increased likelihood of future funding or event assignments
To assist you with publicity, MHC has put together some simple guidelines and tools:
- MHC should be credited at and on materials for the event, program, or grant.
- Check with the MHC staff member you are working with for required text or sponsor acknowledgment.
- If you have been provided with an MHC poster, display it in a prominent location.